Calculate Linux 17.12.2 KDE Edition is the latest release of Linux distribution based on Gentoo, Calculate Linux 17.12 series. This release uses KDE plasma 5.11 as default desktop environment, along with KDE Frameworks 5.43 and KDE Applications 17.08.3. Powered by the long-term supported Linux 4.14 series, which means that it offers support for the latest hardware components available on the market. Also include graphical tool for network acces to the Calculate utilities 3 server, Calculate Console 3.5 series.
Calculate Linux 17.12.2 KDE Edition features the KDE Applications 17.08 and latest open source application, including Dolphin File Manager 17.08.3, Gwenview Image Viewer 17.08.3, System monitor 5.11.5, Okular Document Viewer 1.2.3, Konsole terminal emulator 17.08.3, Kmail Email Client 5.6.3, Ktorrent 5.1.0, Korganizer 5.6.3, Kate text Editor 17.12.3, Kontact 5.6.3, KDE Partition Manager 3.3.1, Arch Archieve tool, 17.08.3, Kwrite 17.08.3, Spectacle Screenshot Utility 17.08.3, Firefox Quantum 58, GIMP 2.8.22, Youtube Browser for SMplayer 17.5.0, Celementince 1.3.1, SMplayer 18.2.
Other features in Calculate Linux 17.12.2 :
- Full integration with Calculate Directory Server.
- Support for roaming profiles with CDS.
- User-friendly desktop based on KDE, Cinnamon, MATE or XFCE.
- Сommon set of toolbars, desktop applications and basic settings, regardless of the desktop environment choice.
- CLD can be installed on a USB-Flash or a USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, btrfs, xfs or jfs.
- Supported languages: Albanian, Belorussian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Kazakh, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish and Ukrainian.
- 100% compatible with Gentoo repositories with support for binary repository updates.