Gnome 3.20 codenamed “Delhi” officially released by GNOME development team. this is the latest version of GNOME 3 brings many improvement and changes.
Here’s the highlights for 3.20 include:
- OS upgrades can now be installed using Software
- Wayland support has improved significantly, with kinetic scrolling, drag-and-drop, and middle-click paste
- Keyboard shortcuts and gestures can be easily learned with new shortcut overlay windows
- Privacy controls have been improved with per-application location access
- Quick access to media controls directly from the shell
- Searching in Files has been much improved
- Builder can now build XDG-Apps, a new cross-distro framework for building and distributing desktop applications. These can also be installed directly from GNOME Software
You can find more information about these changes and much more in the GNOME 3.20 release notes.