LibreOffice 5.4 office suite has been released and announced by The Document Foundation today, it will be the last to be released for the LibreOffice 5 series.
Here’s Highlight features available in Writer, Calc, Impress, and LibreOffice Online :
- Include a new standard color palette based on the RYB color model, better support for EMF vector images, better rendering of imported PDF documents, along with better support for embedded videos, support for OpenPGP keys for signing ODF documents on Linux, as well as the ability to ensure the authenticity of your signed ODF documents.
- LibreOffice Writer now lets users import AutoText from Microsoft Word DOTM templates, preserves the file structure of exported or pasted bulleted and numbered lists as plain text, allow users to create custom watermarks for their documents, and introduces new context menu items to let users work easier with footnotes, endnotes, sections, and style.
- LibreOffice Calc now includes support for pivot charts by using the data of pivot tables, lets users manage comments a lot easier than before via menu commands, allows you to easily change the priority of rules via up and down buttons when applying conditional formatting to cells, remembers the settings when exporting in the CSV format, and introduces extra protection for sheets.
- LibreOffice Impress now lets users specify fractional angles when duplicating objects, and automatically saves the settings for the next duplication operation.
- LibreOffice Online was improved as well to make its layout adapt to mobile devices and implement a read-only mode.